Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kitty

This is my puppy, Kitty. She is a little curly mass and we are starting to just love her. In an ideal world, we would have loved her all along, but a few sleepless nights and little mishaps made it difficult. But now she sleeps until 7 am and she only potties outside and she is wonderful.
 I know all you dog people will look at this picture and have an instant little heart attack about a wire being so close to a puppy. Uhh... a puppy being so close to a wire. Whatever. Same thing. Another thing that makes Kitty wonderful is that she leaves wires alone. Yes, yes, dog lovers of America, I will make sure they are out of the way if she is ever home alone and out of her crate.

One great thing about Kitty is that she loves to play with just about anything. One of her favorite toys right now is toilet paper tubes. She can play with them for hours and she gets them stuck on her nose like this:

On Friday, I took my curly little puppy to the groomer because poodles have to get all kinds of grooming done that I was not quite up for doing- like pulling massive quantities of hair out of their ears. No thank you. We dropped her off at noon and picked this thing up at three:

It may be hard to tell from this picture, but she has little white bows in her hair above her ears. She looked miserable. Now, this little pink triangle that was around her neck is her new favorite toy. She wrestles around with it and tries to tear it apart. I think it's payback for all she had to go through.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Kitty with the tube on her nose!! It almost makes me reconsider my stance as an exclusively cat-loving person ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty is adorable! I heard she and Banjo had a grand ol time together :)

    ReplyDelete