Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ok, fine

Alright, I guess it has been long enough for me to have kept you all guessing. I just started a new private blog for this little baking club that we started at my school and it has made me fall in love again with blogging.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, too! So here is what I am thankful for this year:

1> My little Kitty, who had a very close scrape with death this year and is still on 4 different medicines. Actually, make that 5, if you count the vitamins!

2> My new apartment! It's huge and bright, has a washer and dryer, and is in just the coolest place ever. Come visit asap.

3> A BREAK!!!! It's been a long time coming.

4> A great boss. I decided to change pretty much everything about the way I teach this year. One of my boss's mottos is: If it isn't broken, break it. So I did. And it's been a great success so far.

5> My parents. Almost every time I talk with them they remind me that they pray for me every day. There aren't many people in the world with that kind of prayer support and I feel blessed beyond measure.

6> My husband, who entertains me and encourages me, challenges me and loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment