Thursday, May 6, 2010

Julie and Julia project

I have done some more thinking about what cookbook to use for my Julie and Julia project. Here are a few I am considering:

Giada at Home- California/Italian cooking. Looks like a good level of difficulty
Eating Local - about using local, farmers market, in-season ingredients
Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics- a little more challenging, but a good education
Williams-Sonoma Essentials of Latin Cooking- I am working on my abilities in this area anyway.

Any thoughts? Especially from Jen, who said you might join me. I want to make a decision and get started by the 15th.

3 comments:

  1. I think eating local would be really cool. Especially if others join in & do their local area foods. We could end up with lots of good variations of dishes :) Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of eating local and cooking in season, but I may not be able to start on the 15th. You could start without me though and tell me how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Holly! This project sounds awesome. I'm really enjoying looking at your blog. =)=)

    ReplyDelete