Friday, June 4, 2010

New puppy

We finally got our puppy that we have been talking about for a few years now. We ended up with a black toy poodle and she is ADORABLE. She is actually a really good puppy. She has already been potty trained to go on newspaper, so we'll just need to transition her to going outside. She plays by herself really well. She wants to chew on everything, but is pretty good about being redirected to chewing on her toys.

The only problem is that she is so dark that it's hard to take pictures of her. Sometimes, when she is lying down, I can't tell where her head is because she is just a ball of fuzz. I was ready to give her back after a night of whining, but after today I guess I'll keep her. She just follows me around and then plops down on my foot whenever I stop and then stays there until I move next. We'll see what I think tomorrow morning..

1 comment: