Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cheesecake part 2

If you want to see a picture of my finished cheesecake, you can see it here:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=i6pyzsw.1z8rdsgk&x=0&h=1&y=g8e2s4&localeid=en_US

Sorry I can't upload the picture. I'm still working on my computer literacy.
The cheesecake is on my mother-in-law's beautiful Christmas table, so if you need any table setting ideas, you should definitely ask her. And not me.
The cheesecake turned out beautifully. It was probably the best cheesecake I have ever eaten. The topping is just strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in 1/3 cup of warmed red jelly.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Would you mind giving me your recipe for cheese enchiladas? the dish you made at New Years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! Did you use fresh, canned or frozen fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used fresh fruit. It was about 1/2 a pint of each and only the strawberries were sliced. The raspberries and blueberries were whole.

    ReplyDelete