Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

First snow day of the year!! It's a little sad, because I wasn't NEEDING a break yet, but I'm not complaining. I told myself that I was going to work hard today and make LOTs of lesson plans.

Here is what I have accomplished so far:
*Slept in (until 7:30!)
*Watched a lot of TV
*Ironed a dress shirt for Keith. I would have done more, but there weren't any more that were clean. Yikes.
*Cleaned my kitchen thoroughly and washed all the dishes. It hasn't looked this good in a long time.
*Drank 3 cups of jasmine green tea
*Drank 1 cup of Pacific Chai tea latte.
*Cleaned the toilet.

No lesson plans. I haven't even thought about lesson plans. I used to get really upset that I could never accomplish what I set out to do. But now I've decided to be proud of the extra stuff I do to avoid doing what I need to do. It works in a back-handed sort of way. I think I have a little too much caffeine in my system now. We'll see if that helps or hinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment