Saturday, January 23, 2010

Decided.. again

Keith and I have firmly decided on the kind of puppy we want to get. We do this often. First, we definitely decided we wanted a miniature pinscher like his parents have. Then Keith decided that we needed to have an italian greyhound. I was a little iffy on that. They're so skinny and they kind of creep me out. So I decided that we had to have a boston terrier. Have you ever seen them? Adorable! A few weeks ago, we were back to the min pin.
But now we have decided, once and for all, that our puppy of choice will be a shar-pei. Watch this and you'll understand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTqh6RN9Xg

2 comments:

  1. They're SO adorable! I like the one who is just sitting there staring into the camera. lol. He looks pretty chill.

    ReplyDelete