Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas present

Here is what Keith gave me for Christmas:


It's a glass teapot, glas teacups, and a flowering tea called Peach Momotaro from Teavana. The tea comes in a little ball, like this.


As they soak up the hot water, they start to expand and unfurl.


Until pretty soon it opens all the way and looks like a flower.


I just thought this picture was pretty. Even if I did cut off the teapot's head.



Besides being pretty, this tea is really good. It is a white tea with peach, jasmine and chrysanthemum flavors.
Also for Christmas, Keith gave me the Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls (see tea of the week), and some German rock cane sugar. It's a pure sweetener that won't add any other flavors to your tea like regular sugar or honey will.
Hooray for a husband that gives me exactly what I want for Christmas!! I only dropped a few little tiny hints.. like starting a blog about tea..

1 comment: