Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Embarking

Well, I've finally taken 'le plunge' into blogging. I am looking forward to having a platform to record all of my random thoughts about life.
Here are 5 things that are making me happy right now (in no particular order):
*My Christmas tree. I put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving and have the lights on every minute I'm home. My electrical bill is going to be through the roof!
*My robe. It is perfectly fluffy and warm.
*My man. Always full of fun and surprises. I love that I can be myself with him.
*My tea collection. I have a scandalous amount of tea. Soon I will count all of my flavors and fess up to how much I actually have. And then I will go buy more.
*My job. Believe it or not, I've come full circle from hating it to loving it. I am a high school Spanish teacher and my 140+ students give me no end of joy and amusement.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on coming full circle with the teaching! Congrats also on taking "le plunge"!

    ReplyDelete