Sunday, December 27, 2009

Still sick

This cold or whatever it is still seems to be hanging on. It's mostly been a cough, but now it's mixing in with some pretty impressive headaches. I'm thinking sinus infection.
Here's what I've been doing to get better:
1. Drinking tea.
2. Consuming vitamin C in various forms.
3. Chain-sucking cough drops. I'm currently on a bag of Ricola mixed berry.
4. Taking random cold and cough medicines with varying degrees of effectiveness.
5. Watching hours and hours of Band of Brothers. I got this DVD set for Keith for Christmas and I have gotten sucked into them too. Who knew I was so into WWII? It's fascinating.
6. Avoiding all things cold, social, and tiring.
7. Trying unsuccessfully to not eat cookies and candy.

I don't know that I would necessarily recommend any of these to anyone else who is sick, since I don't seem to be getting any better. Maybe do the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment